Friday, May 4, 2018

Ant has a problem - Belgium story

Integrated activity: "What is it and what role does it have?"           Age group - 4/5/years old
Science education and role-playing game   - assessment activity

 The children were grouped in pairs, each pair having an image with parts of ant's body.
They had to identify which part of the ant's body is and its role.
 A correct answer allowed children to change pairs at the teacher's signal after the colleagues's applauds of appreciation.
 The next partner of the pair is choose by the children from the colleagues who give the correct answer.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life. Parasailing Boat Trip Algarve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. Parasailing Vilamoura Portugal

    ReplyDelete