Saturday, June 30, 2018

ALL E-BOOKS ARE READY!

E-books are our project "From The Forest To The Sea!" products. There are Estonian, Romanian, Portugal and Belgium sotries and learning activities books.



Here you can read the books, download them and use in your everyday work!

Please do download them and have fun:

E-Book 1. ESTONIA                                                  E-Book 2. ROMANIA

                                           E-Book 3. PORTUGAL                                             E-Book 4. BELGIUM

4 comments:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. Parasailing Boat Trip Algarve

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author. Parasailing Experience Algarve

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog. Parasailing Boat Trip Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one. Parasailing Boat Trip Vilamoura

    ReplyDelete