CHILDREN AGE: 3-4 a
- To learn about sea, agricultural and garden products. What gives us the sea and what land? (during one week).
- Products from the sea (fish and their body building), from the land (fruits and vegetables, forest woods) (we look at pictures).
- Children's storytelling: What can you get from the sea and from the land?
- Geometric shapes: ring (fish, mushrooms).
- Art- paste with glue: Fish, apple tree, mushrooms (joining and placement of parts, development of adhesive skills).
- Game: Sea and land
TOOLS: Telling children story about "Legend Rocha Beach" (simplified version). Pictures on paper and computer from fish, fish body parts, forest, garden and field products. Geometric shapes for making fish (round, half round), colored paper for apple tree and mushroom making (ready-made details), glue. Fruit and vegetables on a plate to identify them eyes closed.
The teacher prepares picture materials and everything for the artwork. Read through the fairy tale to make it easier for children to tell. Prepare the fruits and vegetables for tasting and find scarf for eyes.
1. What can we get from the sea? You can catch fish from the sea. Ships can ride. (We will explore pictures, including your computer). Who still lives in the sea? (plants, boxes, molluscs).
Imitate the swimming fish. The fish steers themselves in the water with a tail, with fines holding the balance. The children put their hands together in order to create a tail of the fish and begin to swim as if they were small fishes.