- The child knows that everybody needs pure water for life.
- The child knows that it is important to drink water and also in kindergarten.
- The child knows that throwing garbage will pollute the nature.
- The child discovers where garbade has been thrown.
- The child knows that garbage is thrown into the trash bin.
USED MATERIALS, TOOLS: paper, gouache colors, colored paper, scissors, tack tape, from nature brought branch, trashbags, blue gloves for sorting the trash.
1. Teacher reads the Belgium story "Lope (Floepje in Estonia) and water" in the classroom. The teacher explains how important is pure water for us and for nature to have good and happy life. The story was read to the children several times during the week so they would remember it.
2. Teacher with children discuss the importants of water to us and how much should we drink it every day. After that they make a table where they mark how much water every child drinks during the days and in the end of the week they will see who has been the best water drinker.